The Hemlock is perfect for park laps, urban assaults, and all–skill–level resort shredding. The exclusive X–Drive Baseplate transfers rider input to a snowboard so effectively that Arbor was able to create a softer freestyle, all–mountain design that delivers surprisingly responsive performance and comfort.
- X–Drive baseplate with 15% fiberglass content 75A
- Durometer Outsole Dual-Density EVA Footbed 1.5°
- Built-In Cant Wire–Core Adjustor Strap Adjustable
- Extruded Aluminum Heelcup 2×4 Universal Mini–Disc
- Asymmetrical Highbacks with 10° lateral pre–rotation
- Forward Lean Adjustment Cast Aluminum Buckles and
Levers Lifetime Warranty on Baseplate