Single-sensing Pedal-based Power Meter
- Affordable power meter with option to upgrade to dual-sensing system
- Measures power output at the pedal, where force is applied
- Reports cadence and total power (watts)
- Installs in minutes and quickly transfers between bikes
- Pedal pods include an LED light to display important setup and maintenance information
Measure Where it Matters
Power is the most reliable way to gauge cycling performance on any given day, at any given time. Vector 2S is an affordable way for cyclists to receive this valuable data. It works by measuring power directly at the pedal, where force is applied for more reliable, accurate results. As a single-sensing system, it uses the forces detected on the left pedal to approximate total power.
Easy to Buy, Install, Transfer
In the past, power meters were difficult to install and often involved making mechanical tradeoffs for your bike. But with Vector 2S, you can walk into your local bike shop, purchase a Vector 2S power meter and install it yourself in minutes. There’s no need for a mechanic, or no downtime while your bike is in the shop. There are no complex drivetrain or wheel tradeoffs, or no external sensors to install. Plus unlike its predecessor, there are no tricky washers to worry about. That means you can even swap it between bikes quickly if you desire.
With additional crank arm clearance — in thickness and width — Vector 2S fits almost any bike. The standard pedal pods fit crank arms 12 to 15 mm thick and 44 mm wide. The large pedal pods fit crank arms 15 to 18 mm thick and up to 44 mm wide.
IN THE BOX
- Left Vector 2S pedal and 1 pedal pod
- Right non-sensing pedal
- Cleats and hardware
- USB ANT+ Stick™
Processing time is 1–3 business days